Tuesday 28 April 2009

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION RELOADED!

It is almost the end of April and I got to thinking. As general practice I like to do a personal development audit about this time every year , I have a look at the goals I set at the beginning of the year and I cross off what I have achieved and I investigate the reason why I have some of the boxes are left unticked!
I think its a great way you keep track of your hopes and aspirations throughout the year. By doing a personal audit fortnightly,monthly,bi-monthly or quarterly, it can help to give you a view on the areas you may be falling behind in.
I don't consider any resolutions I make at the beginning of the year a new years resolution. but simply a resolution. It is important that at the end of each year one sets personal development goals for one self, so when you look back on the year you can see a tangible result of the things you have achieved.
my personal resolution is to set goals and achieve them well before the end of the year so that I can also complete other dreams and aspirations. by doing this it means that by the end of the year I have achieved alot more than I originally planned.
There such a sense of accomplishment when you complete a personal task that you set for yourself whatever it maybe and I find for myself it urges me to accomplish other dormant dreams and desires I had left at the back of my mind.
it is all about being the best that you can be in life, with Gods guidance and help.
I write to encourage you the reader that when if you set yourself a resolution, if it didn't work out, jump back on the wagon and set yourself another goal. strive for personal perfection.
Just because we are in April does not mean that it is too late to set a goal. As a personal principle, I set myself monthly goals and you can do the same.
Take it before the Lord in prayer and ask him to guide you.
There is nothing you cannot do by his grace and strength,
God is on your side and he will give you your hearts desire,
so trust him and become a better you,
Reload your personal resolutions!God bless you now and forever.

No comments: